Tucson Ham Radio Upcoming Events

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 8 May 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

Weekly C4FM Net

When:
Sunday, 9 May 2021, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
OVARC C4FM Repeaters

Organizer: OVARC Net Manager

Details:
This net is held on most of the OVARC repeaters.  It is also available via reflectors YSF36252 and YSF74158.

View Event

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 15 May 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

Weekly C4FM Net

When:
Sunday, 16 May 2021, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
OVARC C4FM Repeaters

Organizer: OVARC Net Manager

Details:
This net is held on most of the OVARC repeaters.  It is also available via reflectors YSF36252 and YSF74158.

View Event

Contest University (Virtual)

When:
Thursday, 20 May 2021, 1:00pm to Friday, 21 May 2021, 1:00am
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
http://contestuniversity.com/

Organizer: Contest University

Details:
On Thursday May 20, 2021, the Virtual Contest University will be held starting at 1300Z.  The course outline will be available soon. This will be a free event!

Even if you are not a contester you will learn so much about Amateur Radio and hear the techniques and critiques of many of the world’s foremost Hams.  Hamvention is a proud sponsor along with Icom and DXEngineering.  Plan on attending this amazing free event!

Several Icom radios will be given away during the all-day event.  You must be registered on Zoom and present online at the time of the drawing to win the radios.

Please check http://contestuniversity.com for updates.

by K8KWU via QRZ.com

View Event

Hamvention (Virtual)

When:
Friday, 21 May 2021, 3:00pm to Sunday, 23 May 2021, 12:00am
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
Links will be added when provided by Hamvention

Organizer: Dayton Hamvention

View Event

OVARC General Meeting #zoom

When:
Friday, 21 May 2021, 7:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Zoom -- The Zoom meeting link will be added before the meeting.

Organizer: ak2l.radio@...

View Event

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 22 May 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

Weekly C4FM Net

When:
Sunday, 23 May 2021, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
OVARC C4FM Repeaters

Organizer: OVARC Net Manager

Details:
This net is held on most of the OVARC repeaters.  It is also available via reflectors YSF36252 and YSF74158.

View Event

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 29 May 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

Weekly C4FM Net

When:
Sunday, 30 May 2021, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
OVARC C4FM Repeaters

Organizer: OVARC Net Manager

Details:
This net is held on most of the OVARC repeaters.  It is also available via reflectors YSF36252 and YSF74158.

View Event

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 5 June 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

OVARC Board Meeting #zoom

When:
Saturday, 5 June 2021, 10:00am to 11:30am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Zoom -- The Zoom meeting link will be added a couple days before the meeting.

Organizer: ak2l.radio@...

View Event

Weekly C4FM Net

When:
Sunday, 6 June 2021, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
OVARC C4FM Repeaters

Organizer: OVARC Net Manager

Details:
This net is held on most of the OVARC repeaters.  It is also available via reflectors YSF36252 and YSF74158.

View Event

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 12 June 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

ARRL June VHF Contest

When:
Saturday, 12 June 2021, 6:00pm to Monday, 14 June 2021, 2:59am
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Details:
All modes allowed (CW, SSB Phone, FM Phone, MSK144, FT8/FT4, PSK31, FSK441, JT65...)
Rules: June VHF (arrl.org)

View Event

Weekly C4FM Net

When:
Sunday, 13 June 2021, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
OVARC C4FM Repeaters

Organizer: OVARC Net Manager

Details:
This net is held on most of the OVARC repeaters.  It is also available via reflectors YSF36252 and YSF74158.

View Event

OVARC General Meeting #zoom

When:
Friday, 18 June 2021, 7:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Zoom -- The Zoom meeting link will be added a couple days before the meeting.

Organizer: ak2l.radio@...

View Event

Breakfast Net

When:
Saturday, 19 June 2021, 7:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:
Golder Ranch Repeater -- FM Analog -- 147.320 MHz (+600 KHz) CTCSS 156.7 Hz

Details:
OVARC invites all hams and ham wannabes to join us every Saturday morning at 7:00am for a breakfast net, great discussions, and elmering.  Lots of knowledgeable hams attend our breakfast net so bring your ham radio dilemmas to the Hams & Eggs Breakfast net.

View Event

ARRL Kids Day

When:
Saturday, 19 June 2021, 6:00pm to 11:59pm
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Details:
Rules: Kids Day (arrl.org)

View Event